Sponsor a Child
Sponsor a child or teenager:
- It is supporting CIMA, helping our children and adolescents improve their living conditions.
- It is giving them a helping hand to accompany them in their process of change and giving them the opportunity to have a more dignified and healthy life with their family.
At CIMA Association, we have been working for 30 years through sponsorship because we know it is one of the most solid and successful ways to care for children and adolescents.
- Sponsored children and adolescents have access to basic health care, food, and education.
- The progress of the child or adolescent cannot be isolated but is based on the improvement of their family and the entire community in which they live. In this way, the change is structural and permanent.
Sponsor with recurring donations through Mercado Pago
Sponsor with recurring donations through PayPal
We guarantee to all sponsors:
- Receipt of donation income
- Regular CIMA news updates
- You will receive a Christmas card
- You will have the opportunity to visit them on special dates and weekends when they are not on leave
- You will receive news about a child or adolescent regularly, sharing some experiences and achievements during their stay at CIMA.
Companies and institutions have the possibility of receiving a donation certificate for tax deduction purposes up to 10% deductible.
- CIMA sponsors support by contributing to a general fund to cover the school expenses, food, and health of all our children and adolescents.
- This type of collective sponsorship supports all our children and adolescents, representing hope for all of them.
- All the residences welcome children and adolescents with problems of abuse, behavior, violence, abandonment, addictions, lack of self-control, and at risk due to their social and family
- Supporting the foster home contributes to the prevention of juvenile delinquency in society, combating inequalities, and giving an opportunity to those who truly need and desire to change their lives.